The Two Noble Kinsmen - CAST RESOURCE PAGE
Here's our objectives for this coming week:
- Review RED and YELLOW scenes
- Review Choreography, Combat, and Music
- OFF BOOK Scenes 1.1 - 2.6
This week's schedule:
- SUNDAY, APRIL 22 - REVIEW - 1.3, 1.4, 3.6b, 4.2, 5.1, 5.3, 5.4. Off book prep.
- MONDAY, APRIL 23 - REVIEW - 2.1. 2.4, 2.6, 3.2, 3.4, 4.1, 4.3, 5.2. Off book prep.
- TUESDAY, APRIL 24 - OFF BOOK 1.1 - 2.1 (Choreography, Combat, and Music Review)
- THURSDAY, APRIL 26 - OFF BOOK 2.2 - 2.6 (Choreography, Combat, and Music Review)
Regarding MUCH ADO auditions which some of you have indicated intend to participate: the auditions will be held at DOVER COMMUNITY PARK (the site of one of the performances). Anyone who is called for KINSMEN Sunday or Monday should first come to The Barn for rehearsal and when we finish your scenes and then you can head down to the park for your audition. I would anticipate MUCH ADO auditioners being at KINSMEN rehearsal about 30 to 45 min.
On another note, please see the message below from Mary regarding volunteers to help with sewing. And in closing, we are looking for 2 more "fake bodies" to use on our stretchers (for the 3 dead kings), we have one already. If anyone has anything like that in their halloween supplies or something along those lines, please let us know
Please let me know if you have questions regarding this week! Questions regarding auditions go to the Artistic Director, Collins: email@example.com or to the "Much Ado" director, Quinton Laughman - firstname.lastname@example.org